Hy ,,,,,, let me introduce myself
My name is Wildan Mubaarak you can call me wildan or muba , i lived in singkawang exactly in Kelurahan Sungai Garam , i was born in cirebon may 10th 1999 ,i have a lot of hobbies like futsal,football,badminton,basketball,swimming,tennis table,travelling ,anything that make me happy and health ,i was school in jagat arsy world civilization boarding school in tangerang selatan , Banten. 

     I would like to tell you why am i continue my study in university level ??why?? first of all  i joined SBMPTN and i chose the best university in borneo , the name is tanjungpura university and then i accepted in tanjungpura university i was so happy at that time, my parents also happy when they heard it that i accepted in tanjung pura university,  they gave me a motorcycle to be my transportation to go to university ,i accepted my parents decision because i believe them.

      when i have graduated from tanjungpura university i wanna be a boss or founder of some industries in borneo and then i wanna make my first book that in the book tell them my awesome experience to make them motivated , so from now i should study harder than when i was senior high school.



if you want to know more just follow my instagram (@wmuba)